EloLog v0.3 July 10, 2012, 1:23 p.m. - Tyrant
EloLog has been updated to version 0.3 and here is what has changed:
You can now freely choose how your log should look like by extending it with a number of convenient fields. Here are some examples:
- KDA: Store your game score
- URL: Provide a link to a replay or any other site
- Date: Specify when the game started
- ... and many more
When creating a new Log, you can choose to use a preset which will automatically add some fields, you can start with no fields at all or you can copy the fields from a different Log of yours.
Time zones & more
EloLog is fully aware of time zones now. Open your settings (click the button on the top right), change your time zone and how EloLog should format dates. Do not forget to do this!
Public logs are sorted by activity now, so don't miss updates of your favorite log!
Some minor bug fixes:
- Activation of accounts works again
- Exporting of Logs with non-ascii characters in their title works
- Some interface and usability fixes
- Fixed crash caused by wrong data in DateField
- Fixed display of special HTML characters (<, >, &, etc.) in TextFields
- Added missing pagination to log lists
I am providing EloLog as a free service, and I want to keep it that way. But to help me pay for the server I have decided to show some ads using Google AdSense. They should fit in quite well with the current design.
I'd like to ask you for a small favor: Please disable your ad blockers on elolog.net. Just add an exception, it takes 10 seconds and really helps me a lot.
For the next updates, I will work on some social features and, of course, the graphs.
As usual, post your feedback/criticism/bugs as a comment!
Thanks for using EloLog,